Search Results

Back to Search Results  New Search  Help
Cary Memorial Library
Cary Hall 1605 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington MA , 02420
Phone: (781)862-6288
FAX: (781)862-7355
General email:
  cmahoney@minlib.net
Institution Contact(s):
  Jean Kelly, Local History Librarian (781)862-6288 ext. 127 jkelley@minlib.net
Hours: M-Th 9:00AM-9:00PM F,Sa 9:00AM-5:00PM Su 1:00PM-5:00PM
Seasonal Hours:
  Summer Hours: Closed Sunday from Memorial Day weekend to early October
Online Catalog:
  Web: http://library.minlib.net/search~S19/
Services for the Disabled:
  Handicapped parking Audio aids Viewing aids
Other Services:
  Information on hotel/housing accommodations
SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Special Collection Contact(s):
  Jean Kelly, Local History Librarian (781)862-6288 ext. 127 jkelley@minlib.net
FAX: (781)862-7355
Collections: 5
Formats: 66 manuscripts 3,000 volumes of monographs 80 maps 200 pamphlets 100 microforms 20 oral histories 300 ephemera 50 realia/artifacts
Collection Description:
  Piper Collection
Thoreau Collection
Worthen Collection
Lexington Local History
Lexington Authors
Lexington Vital Records
Lexington Town Documents
Access: Collection(s) are available by appointment only Retrieval from storage must be requested
Copying: Self-service copying (change needed)
Loans: No loans permitted
Directions: FROM ROUTE 128 NORTH OR SOUTH: Take Route 128 (Route 95) to Exit 31A (Route 4-225 East). Follow Route 4-225 (Bedford Street) about 1.5 miles to Lexington Center. Continue through the center of town. Cary Hall is on the left: it is the brick building with the semi-circular drive, between the Town Hall and the Police Station. FROM ROUTE 2 EAST: Take Route 2 West to Exit 54B (Waltham Street). Follow Waltham Street 1.6 miles to Massachusetts Ave. Turn right onto Massachusetts Ave. Continue through the center of town. Cary Hall is on the left; it is the brick building with the semi-circular drive, between the Town Hall and the Police Station. Metered and handicapped parking is available both on the street and in the lot behind Cary Hall.
Page last updated on 07/17/2015