Regulations & Standards
- Federal ADA Regulations
The official federal ADA site.
- State ADA Regulations
These are the requirements Massachusetts library building projects must follow.
- Designing and Constructing Public Facilities, (6th Edition), [pdf], September 2005.
These are the statutory requirements for public construction in Massachusetts. In addition to regulatory information, it is also an excellent resource for practical advice on all phases of the public construction process.
- New Public Construction Law 2004 and Related Documents
- Model Designer Selection Procedures for Municipalities
- Designer Evaluation Forms
- Guidelines for Cities and Towns/Fee Schedule
- Owner's Project Manager Guidelines
- Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations and Standards
This official site includes selected sections of the building code and their interpretations.
- Division of Capital Asset Management
Resource for contractor evaluations & state designer selection boards, policies and forms.