FY2016 LSTA Grant Application Resource Page
Resources for grant applicants include the Grants Management Manual (PDF), as well as the grant writing tools and application forms below.
Grant Writing Tools & Help
- LSTA 2016 Grant Writing Webinar
- Part 1: Introduction, MBLC Website, & Long-Range Plans - Needs & Target Audience (with Shelley Quezada) - watch video
- Webinar Slides (PDF)
Dates To Remember
- Draft applications must be emailed to your project consultant by Friday, February 27, 2015.
- Consultants' comments on applications will be provided by March 20, 2015.
- Original and 6 copies of grant applications must be postmarked by April 10, 2015. Please also submit an electronic copy of the grant application form to Rachel Masse in an e-mail with the subject line LSTA Application.
Application forms are available in Microsoft Word format and PDF (excluding the budget, available as an Excel spreadsheet).
Fact sheets for all LSTA programs are available on the Grant Opportunities page.
General Grant Application
- Budget Sheet (Excel)
Preservation Assessment Grants
- Fact Sheet: Preservation Assessment (PDF)