Manage Your Grant
Final Report Forms & Instructions for 2014 LSTA Grants
The MBLC issues a yearly Grants Management Manual to assist LSTA grantees with implementing their grants in their libraries and reporting the progress they are making to the Agency. Listed below are links to our manual, required report forms, and disbursement forms as well as information on Outcome-Based Evaluation, a grant evaluation method required under certain grant categories.
Please note: New reporting requirements from IMLS were instated for 2014. Updated interim report forms, along with instructions for completion, can be found below.
- Interim Report Form Part I - Information and Narrative (due April 15th) [MS Word]
- Interim Report Part I - Instructions & Definitions [MS Word]
- Interim Report Part II - Financial Report Form (due April 15th) [MS Excel]
- Interim Report Part II - Instructions & Definitions [MS Word]
- Disbursement Form [MS Word]
- Inventory Control Form [MS Word]
- Outcome-Based Evaluation