Manage Your Grant
The MBLC issues a yearly Grants Management Manual to assist LSTA grantees with implementing their grants in their libraries and reporting the progress they are making to the Agency. Listed below are links to our manual, required report forms, and disbursement forms as well as information on Outcome-Based Evaluation, a grant evaluation method required under certain grant categories.
Please note: New reporting requirements from IMLS were instated for the 2014 grant round. Updated interim report forms, along with instructions for completion, can be found below.
- Disbursement Form [MS Word]
(Note: Interim report forms for the current grant round will be posted as they become available.)
- Interim Report Form Part I - Information and Narrative [MS Word]
- Interim Report Part I - Instructions & Definitions [MS Word]
- Interim Report Part II - Financial Report Form [MS Excel]
- Interim Report Part II - Instructions & Definitions [MS Word]
- Inventory Control Form [MS Word]