FY2018 LSTA Grant Round Information
MBLC offers grants annually. Libraries that submitted a Letter of Intent in December are now working on their applications. See the Grant Process Lifecycle or Grant Round Calendar (PDF) for an overview of the application process and grant deadlines.
If you did not submit a Letter of Intent, consider applying next year.FY18 Application Forms
Grant Round Announcement (released November 15, 2016)
- Grant Announcement Letter
- Grant Program Description
- Grants by Theme
- Grant Round Calendar (PDF)
- Letter of Intent Form (Letters of Intent were due December 9, 2016.)
Long Range Plans and Action Plans
Libraries are eligible for this grant round if they have the following on file with the MBLC:
- A current long range plan, as of October 1, 2016
- An FY 2018 action plan, as of December 1, 2016
The Townwide Preservation Assessment Grant is your first step toward preserving, arranging and describing, and digitizing local collections for access through the Digital Commonwealth. This grant runs on a different timeframe, with applications due in November.