- About the Board of Library Commissioners
- Construction--Information about the Massachusetts Public Library Construction Program
- Databases--Content description and links to vendor product factsheets
- Disaster Planning and Support
- Email Lists--Hosted on the MBLC Web site to facilitate communications throughout the Commonwealth.
- E-rate--Federally-funded program that provides discounts on telephone, telecommunications (data lines), Internet, and internal wiring projects for libraries and schools.
- Friends--Resources to assist Friends.
- Grants--Three major MBLC grant opportunities for Commonwealth libraries: State Aid to Public Libraries, Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) direct grants, and Massachusetts Public Library Construction Program grants.
- Job Listings—Library-related jobs in Massachusetts.
- Librarian Certification--The MBLC issues Certificates of Librarianship based on work experience or education level as outlined in statute and regulation.
- Library Associations
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA)—Federal Funds from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
- Literacy/ESOL Programs and Resources
- Massachusetts Library Directory
- Massachusetts Library System (MLS)—Programs include: CE, Delivery, ILL
- Planning—Long Range, Technology, Disaster
- Preservation--Advice/service to libraries, archives, museums, and historical societies throughout Massachusetts.
- Program Calendar “At a Glance”
- Public Relations
- Staff Directory by Program
- State Aid to Public Libraries--State Aid to Public Libraries is an annual, voluntary program administered by the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.
- Statistics—Massachusetts public library data collected and analyzed by the MBLC.
- Summer Reading
- Trustees—Resources to assist trustees.
This Web site, and other programs of the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners, is funded in part with funds from the
Institute of Museum and Library Services, a federal agency that fosters innovation, leadership and a lifetime of learning.
Page last updated on 12/8/2012