Legislative Initiatives & Updates
FY2015 Legislative Agenda & Budget Priorities
The web version of the FY2015 Legislative Agenda is now available! A print-friendly version is coming soon.
- FY2015 Legislative Agenda (will open in new window / browser tab)
- FY2015 Legislative Agenda: Supplementary Materials (via the MBLC Newsroom blog)
Attention all Massachusetts residents! Do you support the statewide library e-book project and want your voice to be heard? Complete this survey to let us know and help end the digital lockout.
If you are a library stakeholder or community member who would like to inform the Board of any specific budget priorities for FY2015, please fill out the MBLC Budget Priorities & Funding Levels survey to share your thoughts.
- MBLC Budget Priorities & Funding Levels Survey (will open in new window / browser tab)
Past Legislative Agendas
- FY2014 Legislative Agenda — archived web version (coming soon)
- FY2014 Legislative Agenda — print ready version and supplementary materials
- FY2013 Legislative Agenda (pdf)
- FY2012 Legislative Agenda (pdf)
About MBLC Legislative Agendas
Each year the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners adopts a Legislative Agenda that serves as a guide for its staff and the library community. The Legislative Agenda may focus on funding needs and the state budget process, or it may focus on changes in law necessary for the proper operation of public libraries, the Massachusetts Public Library Construction Program, the regional library systems, or the Board's programs supporting the use of technology in libraries.