State Aid to Public Libraries Fact Sheets
- Departmental Revolving Fund — an account that may be set up by a municipality for one of its departments.
- Dog Tax — the money collected through county or municipal regulation of dogs.
- Municipal Appropriation Requirement (MAR) Calculation Tool — spreadsheet to help library directors project their MAR. To use this tool, simply click, select your library, and enter your 2013 TAMI or MAR, whichever is higher.
- Municipal Appropriation Requirement Formulas — historical overview of MAR formulas used in the state aid program.
- Municipal Equalization Grant (MEG) Disbursement Formula — definition and formula of MEG (MS Word)
- Nonresident Circulation Offset — frequently asked questions.
- Population Figures — how municipality populations are determined
- State Aid to Public Libraries Certification — statistics of the state aid program from 1987 to the present (MS Word)
- State Aid to Public Libraries Fact Sheet — general program fact sheet
- State Aid to Public Library Funds — what can state aid to public libraries be used for.
- When a Public Library is Not Certified — what happens when a library is not certified.
- When Neighboring Municipalities Are Not Certified for State Aid to Public Libraries — frequently asked questions.
For more information, please contact Dianne Carty at x222