By the Mass Healthy Aging Collaborative and AARP
The application period for the 2020 AARP Community Challenge is open!
The AARP Community Challenge provides small grants to fund “quick-action” projects that can help communities become more livable for people of all ages. Applications are being accepted for projects to improve housing, transportation, public space, technology (“smart cities”), civic engagement and more.
- April 1, 2020: Applications are due by 11:59 pm (ET)
- May 26, 2020: Applicants will be notified of their status this week
- July 15, 2020: The selected grantees will be announced to the public — and the project work can begin — on or around this date
- November 9, 2020: All funded projects must be completed
- December 11, 2020: Deadline for after-action reports