This webinar will address COVID-19 vaccines and how they impact the reopening and ongoing operations plans for libraries, archives and museums. For more information and to register, click here.
The REopening Archives, Libraries and Museums (REALM) project is hosting a webinar to explore the topic of COVID-19 vaccines and how they impact the reopening and ongoing operations plans for organizations. Presenters will provide information on vaccine education, including resources available to help address vaccine misinformation in the community. They will also share aspects of what is known and unknown in the scientific community about vaccines, along with a general update about the REALM project.
- Crosby Kemper, Director, Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Erica Kimmerling, Senior Advisor for Science Engagement Policy and Partnerships, Association of Science and Technology Centers
- Amy Marino, Senior Program Officer, Office of the Under Secretary for Science and Research, Smithsonian
- Elisabeth Wilhelm, Co-Lead of Vaccine Confidence Team, COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, CDC
- Moderator: Kendra Morgan, Senior Program Manager, OCLC